Hi Mr. Moon

Hi you up there..

Do you still remember me? I bet you don't.
But it's okay. 

As long as you are there and shine my path.

I know it's hard for you to memorize everyone.

While it's way so easy for me to remember you.

Because there is only one moon.

But please don't go as they did.

I wish you stay there.

Watching me from up above.

Please don't get bored with me.

I may repeat my same old boring stories instead of new happy things. 

Please don't give up on me.

Because I do have faith in you.

I may not perfect. 

But who needs a perfection if we can have each other.

Please don't let me down.

Because I know you won't.

Please don't get jealous.

Even if I adore Mrs. Stars, Ms. Rainbow, Mrs. Sun, and Mr. Rain as well.

They are all your companions.

They are not your rivals.

I only have a couple of days to see you full in a month. 

But trust me, I miss you the rest of days until it comes the day you transform into a full moon.

Do you believe me, if I tell you what I'm feeling every time I see you?

Well, I'm happy and sad at the same time.

It's a rare feeling that I have for you.

But don't worry about me. 

I will be fine.

As long as you come up.

I'm so glad when I looked up and found you.

I don't mind to be happy and sad at the same time over and over.

Because I know it's time for me to tell you my stories.

I'm sorry if I may look like selfish because I keep talking while you remain silent.

But who else I can trust in this world.

I'm sure you may not betray me.

Please be there and be you.

For always.

I thank you from the deepest heart.



Regards,
Me who adore you so much

Comments

Popular Posts