Best Friend

I may be right, I may be wrong.

But I'm not affraid to be wrong because I have you.

You stand tall as tough as a tree that I can hold on to.

When everything seems against me, you speak up your mind to fight for me.

But what have I done? 

I may disappoint you over and over.

But you are there right on the corner by saying words to guide me to walk on the right path again.

Sometimes a tongue of mine slips accidentally and I can't recover my own words and I feel sorry that I hurt you.

But trust me I never mean it.

If I have to choose a word to describe what best friend is, then I choose you. 

A best friend is more like a brother or a sister.

Our bond is as thick as siblings' bond or sometimes even thicker. 

I may be right, I may be wrong.

I may not perfect. But I'm offering you to be your best friend instead of perfect friend. 

To be the best is not always have to be perfect. 

But to be perfect is having you as a best friend.



PS: I dedicate this to all best friends around the world.




Comments

Popular Posts